Puff Puff Pass Graffiti Digital Art Design

Puff Puff Pass Graffiti Digital Art Design


Warm greetings to you all my friends, especially my puff friends out there both home and abroad whose love for graphics and art generally is way beyond expression, I want to use this medium to quickly show you guys one of my latest piece which i call the Puff Puff Pass Graffiti

The design concept that i use for the Puff Puff Pass Graffiti is simply based on the Jamaica or Rastafarian color which is basically the red, yellow, and green colour. and if you have been very observant, you will notice this color on a lot of reggae material etc cos its more of an identity to them. so basically that is it.
  

Nevertheless, am a huge fan of Graffiti, but as we know the Graffiti culture is usually not common in Nigeria, so still using my work to show that in as much Graffiti culture is not common in Nigeria it doesn't mean that Nigerians don't have talented Graffiti artist and am so lucky to count myself (Omaiye Benjamin Ohepo) to be among one them.


More Details About Puff Puff Pass Graffiti 

Name Of Piece : Puff Puff Pass Graffiti.
Time Spent Generating Vector/ Digital Painting : 30mins.
Category : Vector Art.
Graphics Hardware Used : Optical Mouse.
Software : CorelDRAW X7
Price Tag For the Graphic Work (for those interested who want me to do a similar work for them): $35.

Furthermore, Puff Puff Pass Graffiti didn't end in the graphical form only i actually took another step to print them on fitted T-Shirts (Black and White Shirts) [ i also have Navy Blue, Pink, Sky Blue, Yellow and Ash colors of the same T-Shirt] which i have delivered to my customers who ordered within Nigeria, the result was lovely take a look at it below:

Puff Puff Pass Graffiti Black Shirt Digital Art Design





So if you are interested you can call me (Omaiye Benjamin Ohepo), my number is there on the picture, the price is there as well.
Note: The N3500 does not include delivery fee.

I will really appreciate if you hit the LIKE and SHARE Buttons for me because it motivates and keep me going, and finally your comments are most welcomed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments