Reasons Why You Should Not Spend Much On Buying The Samsung Galaxy S7 Or S7 Edge.

REASONS WHY ONE  SHOULD NOT SPEND MUCH ON BUYING THE  SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 OR S7 EDGE Picture of samsung galaxy phones S5, S7, and S7 edge
picture of Samsung Galaxy S5, S7, and S7 Edge

The well known mobile company, Samsung officially announced the birth of the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge at Mobile World Congress this year for its release on March 11, 2016. also Along with some other new Android devices, namely the LG G5, which came with a lot of new features.





More precise investigation into Samsung new flagships clearly shows that new features are basically the main thing. With no doubt the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge are cute and sleek, top of the line devices with its platform running on Android's latest Marshmallow operating system(OS), the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are great and beautiful phones, but I'm a little bit sad. To be sincere I have been a bit surprised, not by the awesomeness of the Samsung Galaxy S7, but also by all what it's lacking.

I have been using the Samsung phones for a good amount of time now let's say about five years old, ever since the release of the Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm currently equipped with a Samsung Galaxy S5 now that I love so much. If I could have Marshmallow operating system on my phone, I probably will not even consider any upgrade at all. But I do notice a little bit of lag on my version of Lollipop operating system, with no doubt I know the phone could be faster and sleeker, and I'm a fan of redesigned, new technology.



So why one shouldn't spend much on buying the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or Edge, despite the offer of a free Gear VR is compelling? I haven't tested the phone anyway, though test drives of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge are ongoing at the Best Buy, I am astonished by the specifications and I don't imagine the new Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge could be much better than my Samsung Galaxy S5.

1. Battery
battery duration is one key attribute users watch out for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge both have a larger battery capacity than my current Samsung Galaxy S5, but a jump from the Samsung Galaxy S5's 2800 mAh to the Samsung Galaxy S7's 3000 mAh is pretty insignificant. Even though the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a 3600 mAh battery is not compelling considering the fact that the battery is not removable, so there's no option for swapping at all.



The Wireless charging is one of the main cool "new" features of the Samsung galaxy S7 Edge, but I don't really see a draw here at all. Not Until charging becomes truly wireless, to the point where my phone doesn't have to sit unused on something that looks much more like a coaster, I probably won't use it. I'm perfectly happy having a plug sticking out of the bottom of my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone because at least I can still use the device perfectly.

2. Features
Scouring the news about the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, one of the most common gripes that users have with the Samsung Galaxy S7 line is a lack of an InfraRed blaster. An infrared blaster simply makes it possible to use your phone as a remote control, and guess what?My Samsung Galaxy S5 has one. It's 2016, we shouldn't have a need for remote controls anymore. Tech companies should be consolidating devices, and not leaving out features that basically do just that. I use my phone Samsung Galaxy S5 as a remote all the time. When one of the most prominent first world problems is that remotes get stuck in the couch or sofa, having a phone that can act as a remote is totally amazing.



The issue of memory. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and S7 come with one option for memory storage, 32GB of storage, and that's it. Knowing how much Samsung (and my carrier Verizon) love bloatware, I'm betting I will get less than the 25GB of usable memory storage that PhoneScoop says I will get. The real problem with this is that, even though there's a micro SD slot and support for huge memory cards, we all know that memory is not adaptable. That means that you'll only be able to transfer certain things to external memory storage. Well, In my own experience, I run out of internal memory sapce even when I have a huge amount of external memory space.

about the processor on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge? It's got to be bigger than the Samsung Galaxy S5, right? Wrong. Both the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge come with a 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, which is undoubtedly zippy, but still much more  smaller than the 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 that comes with the Samsung Galaxy S5. I'm almost positive  here that despite the difference in size, the Snapdragon 820 is faster, but it's about principle.

3. Durability
The most lauded features of the Samsung Galaxy S7 line is that it's once again waterproof. With an IP68 rating, these Samsung Galaxy phones are protected well enough for scuba diving, supposedly. The Samsung Galaxy S5, with an IP 67 rating is only good enough for snorkeling.However, So in that regard, I guess the Samsung Galaxy S7 wins, but who really needs to go scuba diving with their phone with them? Realistically speaking, a waterproof phone should be waterproof enough to survive a drop in the toilet and withstanding the rain when it starts raining my phone has done that many a time, including once today lol! dont mind me.

The sleek new designs of the Samsung Galaxy S7 make it look more fragile. The Samsung Galaxy S5 is anything but fragile. If we take a look at a drop test comparing Samsung's Galaxy line, we will clearly notice that the Samsung Galaxy S5 fairs just as well as any of the other Samsung Galaxy devices. It's truly a more durable device than any other device I've had. I have even dropped my phone off my apartment balcony (4 floors) and it survived (well... it still worked though it was severely cracked).


Searches related to Reasons Why You Should Not Spend Much On Buying The Samsung Galaxy S7 Or S7 Edge.
>>> why not to buy s7 edge
>>> why buy s7 edge
>>> is the s7 worth it
>>> samsung galaxy s8 edge vs s7 edge
>>> galaxy s7 vs s8 specs
>>> s7 edge vs s8+
>>> s7 edge vs s8 gsmarena
>>> s8 vs s7 edge size

Post a Comment

0 Comments