Grey Photo Contest 2017

So many people have been calling, emailing and messaging asking Linagrey "What is Grey" and am like "Grey is my attitude, what is yours" Anyway, allow me to bring you guys all out of your misery. Grey is an attitude I intend portraying this new year 2017, Grey is a brand I intend unveiling this new year, Grey is campaign I intend launching this year.

So am unveiling the 1st package today, I hope and solicit for your support. The 1st package is "GREY PHOTO CONTEST", this contest will run on facebook from 20th of January to 20th of February 2017.

All you need to do is:
1. Take a picture holding up a whit paper
2. Write "I love Linagrey Blog" on the paper
3. Like my facebook page "facebook.com/Linagreyblog
4. Post your picture, get friends, lovers, colleagues, schoolmates etc to like your picture.

Constant Picture with highest like gets N10,000 cash.

Fake likes not allowed.

Tag someone, share with someone, comment with someone's username, tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend.

Post a Comment

0 Comments